To help keep you healthy and safe, we here at Central Park garage would like to pass along some important information about COVID-19 (coronavirus).
First and most importantly, the government is urging people to stay home unless you need to go out for work, food or medications and follow the social distancing recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This is crucial in helping to prevent the rapid spread of the virus, resulting in the overwhelming of our healthcare system.
Secondly and equally important, if you have symptoms, call your Primary Care Provider and they will advise you of the next steps to take. There are several designated testing sites for those that need testing. It is imperative that you remain isolated if you think you might have the virus.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends these additional preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases such as COVID-19, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For the most up to date information on the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), please visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or State of NH COVID-19 Updates.
It is important to follow the guidelines being given to help get through this pandemic as soon as possible. This is a difficult time for everyone, and we all need to work together to get through it, please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any assistance, chores, favors or requests that we can give a hand with. We are here for more than automotive repair.
In the event you find yourself stuck at home looking for things to do, we have compiled a list of activities that could provide a source of release and relief.
- Get some fresh air, go for a walk.
- Give yourself a list of chores to complete, especially the chores you’ve been putting off, and gradually work away at the list.
- Take up a new hobby or indulge in an old one. Everyone has something unique they enjoy that can help pass time.
- Do a writing, do a painting or do a drawing and get in touch with your arts and crafts side.
- Take care of any services or repairs that your vehicle needs. We are currently offering a free vehicle pick up and drop off service, no need to leave your home!
- Find a good book to read.
- Do a puzzle. More than 250 pieces, you need to challenge yourself.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Do an at home workout.
- Make a list of all the things you want to do once the quarantine is over.
We hope that some of these ideas will allow for you to participate and take your mind off things for a little while. They may even spark other ideas or activities to help you get back to feeling productive. We know that these uncertain times are difficult and scary for everyone, but together we can get through this and we will all be better as a result. If there is anything we can do to assist you or your family, anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know what we can do. Stay safe!
CALL CENTRAL PARK GARAGE TODAY!